This is the web site of Radford Trans Inc; Radford Warehouse Inc. Cody Express Inc. In general you can visit Radford1.com on the internet without telling us who you are and without giving any personal information about yourself. Our company is very sensitive to the privacy of its customers and visitors to our site.
What we collect
We collect information necessary to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your order. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Loading and unloading of trailers
- Proper securement of freight
- Pickup and delivery
Benefits for full time employees include:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products or services or information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected and is kept in a secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information How
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
If you want to correct any inaccuracies in the information you have shared with Radford1.com, please contact us at 781-769-2300.